[2.16.0] - 04.09.23
- Support for promises in checkIsAvailable callback
- New argument "codeType" in checkIsAvailable callback that reports whether the given product code is of type "ean", "upc" or "sku"
- Text in sizing result boxes no longer have line breaks
[2.15.4] - 23.08.23
- Backup sizing widget triggers sizingAvailable callback now
[2.15.3] - 22.08.23
- Geometry widget not triggering sizingUnavailable if backup sizing was available
[2.15.2] - 22.08.23
- Custom launcher hasn't correctly determined widget type automatically
[2.15.0] - 21.08.23
- Added new widget type: backup sizing
[2.14.7] - 20.07.23
- initial body size was changed to 130 cm
[2.14.6] - 20.07.23
- reopening a widget caused the gender to be reset
[2.14.5] - 15.05.23
- static event listeners for TransmissionProvider to ensure that events are handled correctly
[2.14.3] - 14.04.23
- added pt-PT as new language for sizing and kids widget
- login algorithm
[2.14.2] - 20.03.23
- portuguese language for sizing widget
[2.14.1] - 13.03.23
- remove console.log
[2.14.0] - 13.03.23
- added new kids alternatives widget
- created kidsAlternatives test page
- the skill screen has been added to the kids widget
- increased API version to v15
- the kids widget now uses the /sizing instead of /sizingKids backend endpoint in the results screen
- the kids widget has been adjusted to look like the normal sizing widgets
- the fallback mechanism for the loader has been modified to allow for the kids alternatives widget to load
- some translations have been improved for the kids widget
- changed that the /count endpoint is only queried if a gtin is available
- the button on the alternatives screen has been changed to
[2.13.2] - 06.03.23
- updates to the loader which now checks which callbacks are configured on the window object and adds that info the config redux slice
- cypress test to see if callback is called
- checks if checkIsAvailable callback is configured and if so, checks for the result of that in alternatives result
- cleaning up result layout and addressing resp. height a bit
[2.13.1] - 21.02.23
- set retries to false for /widgets failures, because of 404s if EAN is not available
[2.13.0] - 20.02.23
- bump cypress version to v12
- bump react to v18
- implemented react-router v6
- implemented webpack-cli v5
- many minor package updates
- linter rules: print warnings into console during development but fail on pipeline tests
[2.12.9] - 13.02.23
- clamp roundness on some elements to prevent display glitches
- lazy load debug components to reduce (producttion) bundle sizes
- lazy load launczer display components to reduce custom hybrid button display bundle size
- title and favicon in generated html documents
- tweak meta tags in genereated html documents
[2.12.8] - 30.01.23
- polyfills for Intl.Numberformat since type
unitis not available on Safari version <= 14
[2.12.7] - 23.01.23
- added kids as fallback selection for alternatives to load the kids widget correctly for alternatives widgets
[2.12.6] - 18.01.23
adjusted thumbnail image display from &after css background element into dedicated div, since we had some trouble with certain image formats
fixed cypress tests for new image div
[2.12.5] - 22.12.22
- some italian and spanish translations for the ski widget
[2.12.4] - 19.12.22
- restyle size tag on alternatives screen. New color: cta
- close button on alternatives screen is now plain instead of cta color
- some french tranlations
- cta label on ski skill page
[2.12.3] - 13.12.22
- mainly polish but also some other translations
- swap order of skill and ride style page for ski widget
skiRideStyleto be consistent with sizing widget
[2.12.2] - 05.12.22
- polish translations
continuebutton if help is active
- preview tool: added
data-oz-widgetto enable switching between different widgets
[2.12.1] - 21.11.22
- testing page for ski translations
- italian, french and spanish ski translations
- fixed some other translations
[2.12.0] - 14.11.22
- ski sizing widget
- new screens for ski sizing
- ride style (4 options)
- level (the persons skill level)
- API mock handles for ski sizing
- ski sizing example page at
- ski environment variables and paths for pipelines
- translatation segment for ski ride style preference
- Wording on result screen: Removed "frame" for all widgets to be more generic
- Adjusted tests for new result wording
- label positions on sliders with 4 or more items on tiny screens
[2.11.7] - 24.10.22
- min width for medium screens to use the available space properly
- label margin for small screens to not cut off the label on the edges
- changed alternativesReason from sneak case to camel case
- use "readable" color helper question mark symbol
[2.11.6] - 13.10.22
- re-registered global listeners on loader initialize instead of WidgetManagers constructor
[2.11.5] - 11.10.22
- colnago test page
noInitconfig flag, to prevent auto init
- french translations
- polish translations
- swedish translations
- temporarily removed some broken tests for the
- prevent generic containers with duplicate ID`s
[2.11.4] - 27.09.22
- After the release of the hybrid button the button opened the widget even with a non existing code. Without code no size recommendation. We fixed it, so now the widget won't open if the code is not found.
[2.11.3] - 26.09.22
- Additional bugfixes
[2.11.2] - 20.09.22
- Additional bugfixes
[2.11.1] - 13.09.22
- Unfortunately the Hybrid Button caused some minor problems in some configurations. We have made adjustments to better ensure backwards compatibility.
[2.11.0] - 08.09.22
- We're introducing a new callback function called
usageInsightswhere shops can get detailed information about the widgets usage. Moree information you'll find here
- The custom button will now load the default button widget (invisible) to normalize the functionality across different configurations. We call this hybrid button. This results in other configuration options that will have to be adapted in the future. But for now we support all old configurations.
- Hybrid button
- introduce a new configuration API
- prepare for upcoming features, streamline loader code, improve reliability in edge cases
- custom button will now load the default button widget (invisible) to normalize functionality across configurations
sizingstate if the widget is restarted
Release [2.10.2] - 04.08.22
- After a previous update there was a problem that the custom button opened the widget even with a non existing code. Without code no size recommendation. We fixed it, so now the widget won't open if the code is not found.
Release [2.10.1] - 01.08.22
- Some stores address their customers very politely. We also want to be polite and so we now offer our French customers a new language option:
Release [2.10.0] - 12.07.22
- We updated the wording in connection with the new riding style preference on the result screen.
- Hungarian translations have been updated.
Release [2.9.1] - 01.07.22
- There was a translation error on armlength screen which is now fixed.
- Marker position for kids sizing is now correct again.
Release [2.9.0] - 20.06.22
- We have a brand new feature. We now take into account the customer's riding style preference to even better select the right bikes.
Release [2.8.5] - 27.05.22
- More languages. With Estonian and Russian we extend our language portfolio. We now have 15 different languages. You have to speak so many first.
- Some translations got lost on the way. We recaptured them and brought them back where they belong.
Release [2.8.4] - 23.05.22
Release [2.8.2] - 26.04.22
- We fixed some french translations
Release [2.8.1] - 26.04.2022
- We added a gender validation before API requests and inseam/armlength averages. Do we really need that? Of course, you should stay male or female in the whole process.
- Optimized translations for male/female in danish translations
Release [2.8.0] - 11.04.2022
- We have again screwed neatly under the hood and greatly optimized the loading behavior of the widget. We can now even skip the login API call when a valid JWT is found.
Release [2.7.1] - 28.3.2022
- The default button label for
sizeUnavailableis changed from
Continue shoppingto be more consistent.
Release [2.7.0] - 21.03.2022
- Our widget is now also available in danish
- We updated our API communication and adjusted the payload of the callbacks.
- We fixed an irritating bug that made the widget fire
sizingUnavailablecallbacks when you don't need it at all. Now they will be fired only when you need them.
Release [2.6.0] - 07.03.2022
- With Hungarian
huwe offer another new language for our widget.
- We improved the instructions for self-measurement and ensure that customers determine their height without shoes.
- There was a mixup between gender in our polish translation. Now male remains male and female remains female.
Release [2.5.5] - 31.01.2022
- We added swiss german to our widget. If you don't like ß you can set
de-CHas your language.
- We changed some small but relevant details in the german translation. Now bikes aren't necessarily sold out but simply out of stock.
- The marker in case the bike is out of stock has been renamed as this information is already displayed in the result screen.
Release [2.5.3] - 19.01.2022
- Updated italian translations
- Rarely and under very specific circumstances, it could happen that a display error occurred on the results page when the widget was restarted. Now it is always displayed correctly. In any case.
Release [2.5.2] - 13.12.2021
- No stone is left unturned. We refactored everything and split the sizing and alternatives logic into two dedicated widgets. This will improve performance and make future maintenance easier.
- Widget tests has been fixed, updated and extended.
- Update API to v8
- Chinese language has been updated.
- The symbol for the unit change was not very easily recognizable as such. We changed this to an easier understandable link.
Release [2.4.2] - 22.11.2021
- No more leftovers in translations. Now units will be translated as well.
- We updated the translation of our newest member in available languages. Chinese is now even better.
- Payloads are now consistent. In every callback we now use
Release [2.4.0] - 25.10.2021
- We updated the graphics for the help section how to measure the inseam length.
- The widget became a little bit more clean as the version number is now displayed in the footer of the widget.
- We now support chinese language as used in Taiwan. Use
language: "zh-TW"in your OZ config to change the language.
- Requests to our API have been optimised and now there is just as much traffic as necessary.
Release [2.3.9] - 29.09.2021
- We fixed some unwanted slider movements.
Release [2.3.8] - 22.09.2021
- Better late than never: We have a pretty good coverage of the entire product passing through Cypress end to end tests on every code update. ✅🤖
- We have a new language:
de-formalis the very polite and formal version of our amazing german texts in all the widgets
Release [2.3.6] - 09.08.2021
- Less is more. We have removed the button to remember the body data.
Release [2.3.4] - 05.08.2021
We screwed a bit under the hood and cleaned up a little bit.
Release [2.3.3] - 29.07.2021
- An API request didn't want to go the way we wanted. Now it works as desired.
Release [2.3.1] - 29.07.2021
It doesn't always have to be tons of new features. Sometimes even small improvements are enough to make life more beautiful. With this release we have dedicated ourselves to the small bugs.
Release [2.3.0] - 29.07.2021
- We added a new config color option. With
highlightyou can change the color of the sales price in the Recommendation Engine.
- Session storage of the body data has been replaced with local storage. This way body data remains in the shop even if the customer opens a new tab.
- Other developers are also busy bees. That's why we have updated dependencies to current versions.
Release [2.2.1] - 06.07.2021
This time there are just some minor bugfixes.