Release [2.10.0] - 12.07.22
- We updated the wording in connection with the new riding style preference on the result screen.
- Hungarian translations have been updated.
Release [2.9.1] - 01.07.22
- There was a translation error on armlength screen which is now fixed.
- Marker position for kids sizing is now correct again.
Release [2.9.0] - 20.06.22
- We have a brand new feature. We now take into account the customer's riding style preference to even better select the right bikes.
Release [2.8.5] - 27.05.22
- More languages. With Estonian and Russian we extend our language portfolio. We now have 15 different languages. You have to speak so many first.
- Some translations got lost on the way. We recaptured them and brought them back where they belong.
Release [2.8.4] - 23.05.22
Release [2.8.2] - 26.04.22
- We fixed some french translations
Release [2.8.1] - 26.04.2022
- We added a gender validation before API requests and inseam/armlength averages. Do we really need that? Of course, you should stay male or female in the whole process.
- Optimized translations for male/female in danish translations
Release [2.8.0] - 11.04.2022
- We have again screwed neatly under the hood and greatly optimized the loading behavior of the widget. We can now even skip the login API call when a valid JWT is found.
Release [2.7.1] - 28.3.2022
- The default button label for
sizeUnavailableis changed from
Continue shoppingto be more consistent.
Release [2.7.0] - 21.03.2022
- Our widget is now also available in danish
- We updated our API communication and adjusted the payload of the callbacks.
- We fixed an irritating bug that made the widget fire
sizingUnavailablecallbacks when you don't need it at all. Now they will be fired only when you need them.
Release [2.6.0] - 07.03.2022
- With Hungarian
huwe offer another new language for our widget.
- We improved the instructions for self-measurement and ensure that customers determine their height without shoes.
- There was a mixup between gender in our polish translation. Now male remains male and female remains female.
Release [2.5.5] - 31.01.2022
- We added swiss german to our widget. If you don't like ß you can set
de-CHas your language.
- We changed some small but relevant details in the german translation. Now bikes aren't necessarily sold out but simply out of stock.
- The marker in case the bike is out of stock has been renamed as this information is already displayed in the result screen.
Release [2.5.3] - 19.01.2022
- Updated italian translations
- Rarely and under very specific circumstances, it could happen that a display error occurred on the results page when the widget was restarted. Now it is always displayed correctly. In any case.
Release [2.5.2] - 13.12.2021
- No stone is left unturned. We refactored everything and split the sizing and alternatives logic into two dedicated widgets. This will improve performance and make future maintenance easier.
- Widget tests has been fixed, updated and extended.
- Update API to v8
- Chinese language has been updated.
- The symbol for the unit change was not very easily recognizable as such. We changed this to an easier understandable link.
Release [2.4.2] - 22.11.2021
- No more leftovers in translations. Now units will be translated as well.
- We updated the translation of our newest member in available languages. Chinese is now even better.
- Payloads are now consistent. In every callback we now use
Release [2.4.0] - 25.10.2021
- We updated the graphics for the help section how to measure the inseam length.
- The widget became a little bit more clean as the version number is now displayed in the footer of the widget.
- We now support chinese language as used in Taiwan. Use
language: "zh-TW"in your OZ config to change the language.
- Requests to our API have been optimised and now there is just as much traffic as necessary.
Release [2.3.9] - 29.09.2021
- We fixed some unwanted slider movements.
Release [2.3.8] - 22.09.2021
- Better late than never: We have a pretty good coverage of the entire product passing through Cypress end to end tests on every code update. ✅🤖
- We have a new language:
de-formalis the very polite and formal version of our amazing german texts in all the widgets
Release [2.3.6] - 09.08.2021
- Less is more. We have removed the button to remember the body data.
Release [2.3.4] - 05.08.2021
We screwed a bit under the hood and cleaned up a little bit.
Release [2.3.3] - 29.07.2021
- An API request didn't want to go the way we wanted. Now it works as desired.
Release [2.3.1] - 29.07.2021
It doesn't always have to be tons of new features. Sometimes even small improvements are enough to make life more beautiful. With this release we have dedicated ourselves to the small bugs.
Release [2.3.0] - 29.07.2021
- We added a new config color option. With
highlightyou can change the color of the sales price in the Recommendation Engine.
- Session storage of the body data has been replaced with local storage. This way body data remains in the shop even if the customer opens a new tab.
- Other developers are also busy bees. That's why we have updated dependencies to current versions.
Release [2.2.1] - 06.07.2021
This time there are just some minor bugfixes.