Smartfit Analytics changes
Release 8.5.1 (21.03.2022)
- Optimizations for permissions.
Release 8.4.0 (02.02.2022)
- Added possibility to provide product feeds via SFTP server.
- Removed address and shipping address from organisation.
- Add administration for Smartfit POS databases.
- Sort user groups, API blacklist and user customer relations alphabetically by name
- Fixed error in the accordion component of OZ API details
Release 8.3.0 (21.01.2022)
- Optimized CSV configuration options to allow separators for the price variable.
Release 8.2.4 (16.12.2021)
- We updated the version of font awesome to add new icons.
- Small bugfixes in the bikefeed processing.
Release 8.2.3 (22.11.2021)
- Copy ID Button is now only visible for admin users
Release 8.2.2 (02.11.2021)
Release 8.2.1 (20.10.2021)
Release 8.2.0 (11.10.2021)
- We have made a major update to the user interface to improve usability.
- Recommendation Engine analytics has been redesigned. Table options now synchronize wiht the graph.
- We separated the analytics sizing and the Geometry Display in two own sections
- Looking for the edit and delete buttons? You will find them now in a context menu in all tables.
- We added a new option to add parameter with predefined variables to the custom product-url in the bike feed. This way you can e.g. preselect the recommended size shown in the Recommendation Engine.
- There's a new optional field customId in the BikeFeed that can be used in bulk sizing (coming soon)
- Added Excel export for Recommendation Engine analytics
- Dropdown for API selection was not shown in the Recommendation Engine Analytics